Depression

Posted , 3 users are following.

It started in my teens I am now 58 yrs old I have achieved in my life I have had terrible traumas in my life which left me on my own to cope. I have had ECT plus many anti depressants. I have had counselling which did help, but it is only since I read that vitamin B3 with Nacrin cures depression I thought I would try it I was advised to take it with the Multi vitamin B as this helps the Vitimin B3 work and absorb after just two weeks of taking these two vitamins I have never felt better no depression. I am still taking Sertraline but this was not working for me. But you should not just drop a drug without consulting your Dr. So I will take these two vitamins for ever more. Google and you tube Vitimin B3 you will see for yourself this is what is needed for anyone with server depression. Hope it helps anyone else with a mental disorder of any sort it is worth a try. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have googled it and it does look interesting.   There is a list of foods it is in so no one with a healthy diet should be short of it  These include eggs,  meat,  fish,  fresh fruit and vegetables.  I eat plenty of these so should be ok.  x
  • Posted

just wondered what nacrin is as i have never heard of it , im so glad that you have found something that has worked for you , i to have suffered anxiety and depression for nearlly 30 years and still have not found anything that has really helped me , but reviews like yours always give me hope that their is something out there for me ,   take care
    • Posted

Go to a health food shop and ask for Vitimin B3 and take a multi Vitimin B take it and see the difference. Invest in your health you will not look back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.