Suggestion my problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello All,

Hope all are fine here!

Today I want to discuss my problem can you tell me solve my problem.

My name is shammi I last two year i am facing the problem of senseless attack.I have take lot off medicin but not any solution. Every one week this attack the senseless. I have already discuss with neuro doctor and depression doctor but not any silutions to find them. Can you any body elp my what is this the attack of senseless for 2-3 hour.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you got the correct name for the attack, or explain how it affects you. Not heard of health problem caused senseless.
    • Posted

When he start the attack my hand and legs vibrate and some liqued out come in mouth after I senseless for 3_4 hour i don't know what is attack. Only senseless
    • Posted

It sounds drastic, wondering if you mean out of it, like in a stupour, or black out, l think different things might cause that, have you been tested for diabetes, or epilepsy, if your seeing a neurosurgeon l guess you will have been. Did he not give diagnosis, what meds are you taking, if you look them up on site they should inform you what theyre prescribed for.

Sometimes meds can take a long time to improve symptoms, but keep going back to gp for answers. good lulck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.