how about the weigh after linx surgery(put on or lose )

Posted , 2 users are following.

i want to know your weigh after linx surgery?put on or lose

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Do you not have access to the internet, you are using it to write on this forum. You can research it on the Internet. Do you understand,
    • Posted

So you do have the Internet why can you not find it type in your question and it will give you your answer. I looked it up for you its up to the diet that you are on if you lose or gain weight if the procedure works and it stops the acid from coming up you will start healing and able to eat right away and I'm sure your daughter would start putting weight back on again but you don't want to get overweight when you have the link procedure because it will put more pressure on the metal magnetic band and then you will get acid reflux again but I doubt your daughter is going to gain too much weight until she gets older so I wouldn't worry about losing or gaining weight from what it looks like the procedure works as a last resort if she really has that much damage from the medication then I guess that's what she needs. Are you going to be able to come to America and get the surgery for her they also do it in the UK, London etc.
    • Posted

my daughter will have linx if the doctor think it's suitable for her.
    • Posted

Ok let me know what happend. Hope she gets well soon.
  • Posted

who knows that .i hope the answer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.