Food Ideas on Orlistat

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys,

I'm almost a week in taking Orlistat and I'm looking for food ideas.

BUT I'm a super fussy eater because I have an issue with some texture (like mushrooms, tomatoes, pineapple, peaches, you get my drift)

So far I've been eating all the wrong foods - because the side effects told me so. It's really embarassing, for the first 3 days I was too afraid to break wind because of the wonderful orange guest, and all day yesterday I was glued to the loo (beautiful, I know).

Here's what I've been eating so far but please tell me and advise me on how to do better:

Breakfast: 7am

Wheat crunches (from Asda) with 1% milk

1 cup of coffee, 2 sweeteners and a dash of 1% milk

Tablet

Lunch: 1pm

Less than 3% fat pasta in a mug

Bottle of water

Tablet

Dinner: 7-8pm (because I finish work late)

Chicken soup

Toasted brown bread

Bottle of water

Tablet

Snacks: throughout the day

Pink ladies apple

Banana

Plus roughly 3-4 cups of tea/coffee

So yeah, any ideas, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

well i would suggest more than soup and why cant you bulk make meals then you would only have to heat them up you can make pasta in less than 10 minutes and more filling than a mugshot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.