NEW TO THE GROUP ADVICE WELCOME

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've just found out I have fibromyalgia and am in 30mg of ametriptoline im also on gabapentin just started I feel the 30mg aren't enough is anyone in same boat ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya sadie, I've taken 25 mg for well over 16 yrears and it is perfect..I was on a higher dose  and I was like a zombie...then I was monitored by my doc. .starting back on 10 mg until the right dosage was found..it does take a while to get the right dose,...took me a couple of years...it seems to take a while to get right into your system too..I don't know what the other ned is your in..m n Australia , over halos there called something else here...I only take one med for this Fibro  too, but I've had it over 30years now ,hope you get sorted soon, be blessed sadie, have a life's day..:-) xx. Your name sounds familiar, are you from the Fibro blog  too....anyway you will get lots of helpful info on this blog..
    • Posted

I thought it was you.this is such a great site..it's got sooo many different 

duscussion groups..I use a few as I have a few autoimmune issues..love it...so informative..I haven't used this one for  ages now..but I must be still active on it to have gotten yours...be blessed sadie..hope your having a lovely day.....:-) xxx

• Posted

You to Hun can I ask what issues you are having with the immune thing as I've had issues for a while xx
    • Posted

I have Srogrens Sydrome, "'Osteo Arthritis, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Asthma...I'm very sensativeto chemicals..like perfumes..washing up liquid etc..many of us on here have other autoimmune issues too, that's whats soo good about this site..it covers soo much...:-) xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.