i've had abdominal, lower back pain, fatigue, blurred vision, not gaining weight for months

Posted , 5 users are following.

i feel so tired all of the time, my visions strange and i get headspins alot i am not putting on weight and im already underweight as it is.(which is probably why i get headspins)i get heartburn/integestion feeling more than normal and acid reflux. im in quite a bit of pain and it comes and goes, my tummy also rumbles really loud sometimes, and its not when im hungry. i've had this for over 4 months and the doctors have done tests and can't find anything wrong, but im still waiting for a scan and anybody help??

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

WATER...drink more water.

Its amazing what WATER does for our bodies.

I have been told by many Drs to increase the water intake and many of my symptoms, similar to yours are gone.

• Posted

Read up on candida overgrowth and leaky gut syndrome. I have same symptoms
    • Posted

thanks, will do. have you been to the doctors aswell?
    • Posted

Yes and starting 30 days of diflucan and on pre and probiotics.
    • Posted

i also forgot to say that i have swollen glands, do you have that?
    • Posted

Which glands are swollen all of them and have you ever had a fever you in a low grade fever. You can look up glandular fever and if you told your doctor this and they agree and I've checked your glands in their swollen they need to be doing some major tests like hepatitis C hepatitis A Tigers and checking your blood for other things. No night sweats I presume.
    • Posted

i do get night sweats occationally, and its just in my neck, mainly just the left side, also i have a really stiff neck that cracks all of the time
    • Posted

going on* they put it down as stress or ibs, but i dont have unusual bowel movements 
    • Posted

You know stress can cause a lot of things I believe there is 100 symptoms of stress and basically they're the same symptoms at anything else can cause as well and usually a lot of the GI dysfunctions cause stress in themselves so to chalk it up justice stress is ignorant. If I were you I be getting HIV test if you think you've been unprotected with sex with anyone. I also would be concerned about cancer which I believe usually shows up above the limp chain and drains into it and all around it. You really need to get that scan with contrast whether it be an MRI or CT. And I would push for an upper and lower GI at the same time don't let them tell you they can't. I thought I had swollen lymph nodes but it was more or less the limp Chainz and they were irritated and actually hurt to the touch but not really swollen, are you sure and you did say the doctor confirmed swollen lymph nodes how big are they. Mention non-hodgkin's lymphoma to them. Believe me tons of things are running through their head they just don't want to spend the money on the test to figure out what it is until it's looking at them in their face and that would be too late for you if it is anything serious, sorry to alarm you but if you're like me at this point I don't really give a damn what I said to my doctors anymore I want them to do their job. I've had to do so much research I'm worn out just from that. Here's a test if they think its stress that's creating your swollen lymph nodes tell him to give you .5 milligrams of clonazepam morning and night and go on it for a couple of weeks straight and you see if those lymph nodes go down or maybe even a month see what they say about that. By the way are you male or female what is your age and weight and do you have any other underlying diseases like diabetes strokes heart attacks or cyst anywhere.
    • Posted

yes i'm also sick of the doctors not doing their job, possibly it is stress but im it a lot of pain and have been alot more stressed out than i am currently. i'm 16 female and i'm only 47 kg. i can't put on weight. i'm usually around 55, and i'm 5 ft 6 i told the doctor about my glands and she just moved on to talking about something else. i have tried really hard and they just keep doing nothing about it, its not normal for anybody to feel like i am feeling. i'm really sick of it, i can't do any of the day to day things id like to do, i can't hold up a job, how do they expect me to keep living like this. thankyou so much for your help, i can't really do anything else from here they've told me to wait until i can have a scan but that could be up to 8 months. this is really getting rediculous
    • Posted

oh and i've had std tests do they usually look for hiv in a standard swab test?
    • Posted

Why would it take eight months to get a scan you should be able to get a scan within 6 weeks and make your doctor listen to you and check your glands in chart it so its record. Doesn't epstein-barr virus cause swollen glands. I get scans within a week. Got an upper GI done within a month and I'm getting a lower done within a month soon. You need to make your doctors accountable.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.