Anyone used Muscle Food??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone used Muscle Food? I see that all their meats are under 5g fat (I think) and they do really low fat cheese!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ive just placed an order 10 mins ago. Ordered from them once before as well. The meat is really good and all low fat high protein. Have a look on there Facebook page and you get some great deals.
    • Posted

Ooh spooky I placed my order about 10 min ago too... Got a free "gift" of a pizza as well! Fingers crossed it's good stuff, I'm. So bored of chicken and white fish and made myself ill from eating a steak yesterday so hoping their meats will add some variety to this diet!
    • Posted

Haha! Crazy, yeah i got a spicy chicken pizza reduced to 2.99 see what they are like. The hache steaks are really good and the steak mince is great for making homemade healthy burgers. Just put some garlic and spice in it with a bit of wholemeal bread crumbs are your on to a winner. One thing you may notice is a eggy smell when yiu open the chicken pack (if you got chicken) nothing to worry about (i emailed them) Its the gas used to seal the bags it will go away after 5 to 10 mins.
    • Posted

Ah thanks for the heads up.

I'm gluten intolerant so that's one reason I was interested in them, burgers and sausages that are GF and low fat!

Have got some hache steaks coming!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.