I feel for the first time in my life disconnected from reality like if my head is on the moon. Help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well. I've been to Ibiza 4 days and the first night i took a bit of cocaine with alcohol. I never done in my life , i never use drugs or alcohol usually i even dont drink at all when i'm home. But happened, and the day after I was totally fine. So thursday night, the second night, i took a lot more cocaine and a lot more alcohol. I felt for some hours completely gone, i got stolen my phone and money and the day after on Friday i felt so horrible that I just wanted to sleep all day long. I pretty much did, so Saturday i came back home. 

Since Friday I feel a terrible sensation: I feel like if my head is disconnected from reality, like when you are a bit drunk but not to much. Like if my head is on the moon ! Is first time in my life that this happen, and today is the 4th day and it doesn't go away. 

I read online for days trying to find a solution but there are too many things: should be liver failure, problems with somethins that was in cocktails or something that was mixed with cocaine. 

Anyway I don't know what to do, I'm really really scared about, I though that day by day I could be better but is not going well i always feel like last friday. 

Anybody has experienced this ? I went to the GP and she said that i just need some more days to clean out my body but online I cant find ANYBODY saying the same. Effects of drugs and alcohol disappers in just a few hours !! I'm so scared I even think i damaged my brain or my liver forever... please help me I don't really know what to do. Some moments I would like call an ambulance and go to the hospital to get checked... 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear how bad your feeling..I took cannabis years ago to treat my severe migraines and ended up very ill with psychosis which lasted ten years but I've never had cocaine..my daughter doesn't do drugs and rarely drinks and she went to Ibiza last year and someone spiked her drink with what we later found out was ketamine..she described exactly what you are going through but after three weeks she was absolutely fine and no lasting effects but she felt dreadful..hope you feel better soon I know cocaine is different but you are not a long term user so u shouldn't have any lasting effects ..just think twice about taking drugs especially when away in another country all the best sorry I can't offer any other advice but hope it helps x
  • Posted

Your GP is right. It only takes a few hours to clear alcohol but weeks to clear cocaine. Use this experience to consider whether you want to take cocaine in future. You may have had a lucky escape. The choice is yours.
  • Posted

Obviously i will never do this again but i'm happy to know that i will be fine soon or later as i was really scared. Thank you again to both of you for your answers. 
  • Posted

Hi there, I hope you are now recovering well. You will get better although you shocked your system by suddenly consuming what might have been too much cocaine & alcohol. When alcohol and cocaine are mixed together they produce a third chemical in the brain. This can lead to mental distress which sounds as if you might have experienced. Be kind to yourself though as this will speed up the recovery process. 
    • Posted

Thank you for your answer. Yes they form cocaethylene, a chemical really toxic and hard to metabolize for my body that produce free radicals. I'm eating plenty of fruits, green tea and vegetables and today I woke up and feeling much better. I even slept better last night compared to the previous ones. 

I'll never do again, and cocaine was clearly mixed with some ketamine cause i've the feeling of that substance. 

Everything will be ok soon i hope, thank you again for your time darling !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.