Tapering after bowens

Posted , 4 users are following.

just a little infielder please. After 3sessions of Owens and pain all gone. How long should I wait before starting tapering again, I had to up predict to 5mg 5 weeks ago,  and don't want to start too early any ideas please. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Bowens Infoe never checked to see if my iPad had wrote it correct
  • Posted

ALL pain gone? That is great! More details of the results though please as I can't remember  :-) Those of us who support Bowen are collecting experiences...

If you are using the "Dead slow and nearly stop" approach then there is no reason why you can't start a careful reduction now. 

• Posted

My bowers report after first therapy  pain down to nearly nil. 2nd treatment One week later, no pain in knees and bottom of spine going Ito hips all gone,  2weeks later I had my third  one. Which after  I did have pain. But my therepist  did say I would.  For about.  3.  Days.   And now it's gone.  I cannot say how much better I feel.  I just hope it lasts. A good while. But I will keep you all informed as time goes on.   Really really. Cannot. Give it enough praise
  • Posted

Thanks Eileen I knew I could rely on you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.