doctors can't find the cause of youe symptoms? if so, read on!

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi everyone,

recently I've been experiencing stomach pains, nausea, cramping, etc. i had an endoscopy and colonoscopy done, but the results came back negative. so, time for plan b right? what's next?? more invasive tests that come back negative, stool samples, CAT scans, the list is endless. I'm young and missing out on school, which I'm being forced back to bc my GI said medically there's nothing wrong. clearly, that isnt true!! yesterday when my biopsies came back negative, we went to see a special nutritionist. I'm not sure what the exact name is, but you would never know about this time of practice bc doctors dont believe in it. we have been told to go to this nutritionist endless amounts of times by friends and family who have found success, but we decided to continue with tests and stuff. of course, if something visible were wrong, doctors would only prescribe medicine to make the symptoms disappear, not necessarily fixing the problem. this nutritionist tested my neurological responses, and it was amazing. it's very hard to explain and believe unless you see for yourself, but I recommend this to people who have gone undiagnosed for years and years, or even just for a couple months. but, it takes a lot of commitment. my family and i are going to go paleo for many reasons. the doctor says its better for a parent to be involved, so my father is doing it too. he has countless health problems too. so right away the doctor is testing me, i will try to explain best as i can for you to understand the process. you hold your arm out, match his pressure, and he has you hold substances in little bottles (gluten, metals, parasites, etc). if you hold something that makes your arm unlock (fall instead of staying stronf against his pressure), your body is contaminated with that. something like that. im not sure how it works but it was so cool. he pressed on different parts of my body while down on my arm to see what the problem was and what is causing my symtoms. he gets to where my gallbladder is, and my arm falls unlocked. he had me hold different things, ruling out countless things medical doctors would never be able to find. my problem? i have parasites in my gallbladder. parasites! the doctors said my gallbladder was fine and that everything was causes by anxiety. that's not the case. i started treatment today, and it gave me hope. i dont feel much better yet, but I'm not supposed to. i felt like finally I wasn't alone and that I wouldn't feel like this forever. i recommend looking into this type of treatment!!! I'm so excited to see what will happen. smile

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

They used to do that test at the health store where I used to go.   I don't know of any that do that anymore.
  • Posted

So how is he going to treat the parasites in your gallbladder.
    • Posted

I'm takinf supplements and changing my diet to get rid of them. i still feel pretty yucky, but thats because my body is detoxing and trying to get rid of it. i must tell you, im eating so much more healthier now! it feels good to be eating fresh things, but i do miss sweets and things like chips.
  • Posted

Definitely....expecially the parasites, at least for me.  I would suggest that anyone who are having similar undiagnosable symptoms to get tested thoroughly and possibly multiple times for parasite.  I had giardia and if I didn't already know I had it because I had been out of the country and others with me had been diagnosed, the doctors probably wouldn't have found it.  It doesn't show up in every stool sample and it's hard to get rid of but I'm so glad I kept trying different doctors and insisting I had it.  The first doctor just gave me nexium to deal with the acid reflux the parasites where causing but it didn't solve the problem.
    • Posted

I thought Giardia ran its course like about 6 weeks and then they die off is this not true.
    • Posted

It kept reoccuring.  I'd be sick for a week or 2 at a time, then feel better.  Then it'd come back a couple of months later.  I ran accross another person 5 + later that had been in the same group and he had all the symptons too and hadn't been diagnosed yet.
    • Posted

Only they were in her intestines.

• Posted

Ok but did she have another type of parasite. I think i will get fecal analysis.
    • Posted

oh my that's awful im sorry! the doctors never found anything and I've gotten stool samples before. only about a thousand or more parasites can be found medically through that stuff. i hope all turns out well for you! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.