lexapro focusing anxiety, dry eyes//

Posted , 3 users are following.

I been lexapro andwanty to stay on this. I need my anxiety to leave and get focused again,,,Also Ic Bladder...I neeinf on dry  eyes and whatto use i was on blep yet not working now....Mouth dry and throat...The worst is sinus wont clear saline solution and steam,,,,will this go away Please help///New to this problem  Chills and intemitantpain evry where  Sheila

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Suncat,

I am know trying a product from HB called Sea Buckthorn, this is suppose to help the Sinuses, Dry Eyes and Dry Mouth, can take 1-3 months before you notice a difference, but I have already noticed a difference in the 1st week give it a try.

Regards,

Mandy x

• Posted

Hi Mandy, How many mg do you take a day of the Sea Buckthorn?

Do you know what's better: Sea Buckthorn "oil blend"/"seed oil"/"fruit oil"? I see all these variations online.

• Posted

WHER CAN I GET THS AND IM IN AUSTRALIA..WHICH SHOULD I ORDER PLEASE HELP...
    • Posted

SHIRA SHOULD I GTE SEABUCKOI;??????EW WHAT WILL IT HELP? pLEASE TEXT LOVE SHEILA  IM IN SO DRY MOUTH EYES
    • Posted

Hi Suncat,

You should be able to Google and type in Sea Buckthorn Oil Blend. I live in the UK so get mine from HB, I take one tablet in the morning with food (1,000 mg) and one tablet with my evening meal. It seems to be working for the dry eyes and mouth so fingers crossed.

Mandy x

• Posted

Suncat- I think it's worth a try, I haven't been able to get it shipped to my country unfortunately.

Since you're taking Lexapro and seem to suffer from anxiety I'd check if it isn't time to adjust the levels of the med. Anxiety/stress can make every symptom all that worse and actually cause new symptoms to appear. You should try getting the anxiety uneder control above all, might resolve many of your symptoms.

• Posted

tHANK YOU. i HOPE THERE ARE NO SIDE EFFECT..i CN HANDLE PAIN I JUST CNT DEAL WITH DRY NOSE AND MOUTH..i FEEL LIKE IM SUFFERCATING.   ILL TRY TO ORDER THIS XXX 
    • Posted

IM OING THROUGHNDIVORCE AND MOVING BACK TO US FROM AUSTRALIA...I HAVE SO MUCH ANXIETY I CANT HELP THIS...THE LEXAPRO  IS DRYING AND I TOOK AMBIEN FOR  SLEEP. I NOTICE SOMETIMES IT SEEM LIKE MY WALK IS OFF LIKE BALANCE.   ALSO LUMP IN THROAT I AM SO SCared  of all  this im sory to complain   sheila xox
  • Posted

Hi suncat, I don't think chills or bladder problems are symptoms of SS.

You might be experiencing these symptoms for some other reason.

I've read many antidepressants can be severely drying and have many potential side effects.

Does any of your bloodwork point to an autoimmune condition?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.