Blah blah blah same sh*t different day

Posted , 6 users are following.

So we've all heard the story, told it, lived it but god damn when does it end ?

I'm 43yrs old now, been there got the sodding T Shirt and I still don't get it ?

Yes I get through each day, yes I try my hardest to do stuff, feel stuff, want stuff, Christ knows I try and you know what I make of it ?

If I could sware I would ! But I give up ! Done, dusted, forget it !

Much love to those who chose to fight on ! Brave souls xx

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hey crazycat

You are one of those brave souls!! I'm 55 and 4 months in and still feel like a tub of poop! Don't give up you are going to get better. I know it stinks that we wait and wait and wait!! But you need to keep believing that you will get there. It's hard I know because my personal journey in the world of depression has been four months. When I read stories of people getting better in a few months I think why is it

Not working for me too!

But timing is different for us all. I refuse to accept that I'm not going to get better. .. I hope you will join me.

Don't give in your one day closer to feeling better xxxx

• Posted

Come on crazycat. ...you can get your faith back!! Dig deep think of being better and the things you will do. How long have you been feeling like this? I make myself have faith as without I would despair. Just hang in there please xxxx
    • Posted

Oh hun I've been " hanging in there " for longer than time itself and to what end I ask ?

From where I stand it be too much, too little, too late and it will never change, yes briefly, maybe but that's it ! A brief window into a world I do not belong, never have, never will xx

• Posted

Bless you from my heart X I can sense your pain and know full well how soul destroying this illness can be. You don't know what's in store for you. The next brief window of relief may turn out to be not so brief. Please keep going! It sounds like you're fed up waiting for relief to come. Are you on the right meds? Dosage etc. Is it worth having a chat with the gp to see if they can do anything further to bring you that well needed relief? Push ahead with doctors or consultant and demand a meds review as you are finding it hard to cope.

Please stay in touch

Your in my prayers

Blessings

Lorraine xxx

• Posted

I know you're right and I'm trying so hard, got meds review 15th October, been in respite house last week for 6 days ( preventative to hospital admission from local authority ) but still finding the whole world a struggle and I'm angry ! So angry that I can't just " be " you know, just do stuff like everyone else ?

I know I'm so bloody self pitying at the moment and I am sorry that that is the case but seriously I am tired ! So bloody tired xxx

• Posted

I get you 100% your not self pitying your being honest and saying your exhausted. Your stronger than you realise and I fully understand about wanting to get on with life. Here if you need me xxxx
    • Posted

Hey Crazy cat..

You are so not alone, I'm right there with you. Feel so tired to fight anymore, feel so defeated,,,, God am I angry, so angry with myself for not being able to pull myself out of this. I so don't know where I get the strength to keep going every day. But we are fighters......

• Posted

Make your own world then cat and surround yourself with similiar souls.  It's a mugs game trying to fit into a world where you don't belong - I know as I tried for many years.   I have friends around me now (not family) who 'get' me and I get on very well with the other walking wounded.   You know the ones I mean - those who have come through the fire and survived.  Seek those kind of people. 

After all what have you got to lose now?   x

• Posted

Crazycat:  Please don't give up...I'm 67 yrs. old and I have fought depression off and on my whole life, but I Won't give up...Not only that, but I have so many disabilities each day that sometime I just want to go to sleep and never wake up...I do have my good days, which I'm sure you do, too...that is enough to keep us going on and fighting this thing.  I know that my depression would get better if I wasn't in so much pain all the time...Keep the faith, and keep fighting for a better life...You are still young, and have a lot to look forward to....BELIEVE!!...HUGS.
  • Posted

Yes. Depression is a disease that doesn't go away. I myself feel like I'm going round in circles. Sometimes I feel there's no answer. I don't feel like doing things, having a lck of interest in things and looking for new ways of coping with things. Today I decided if things don't get any better I would go to the doctor tomorrow and ask to be referred to the Community Mental Health Team in our town. Maybe this is also what you need. My son, who referred himself to them through his GP, says it's the best thing he did and that's why he tells me to do the same. See how I feel tomorrow. Best of luck x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.