Major Hyperhidrosis Cure for Me

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ive had excessive sweating since grade 10 and it made my not finish highschool. In my armpits,head , back everywhere. I have finally found a medication that has worked and I want to help other people as I know how little info there is out there on how to help the really bad sweaters like me. I went to a dermatoligist and he recommened glycopyrollate it is a miracle drug for curing sweating. Please go to your docter and tell him to look up this med. Both my docters hsd no idea about it i had to explain it to them only this one dermatoligist knew about it which is why im trying to put the word out their that there is something to help people with major hyperhidrosis. I take 3mg only on days i work and its been over 2 months and my life has changed!!!! GLYCOPYROLLATE*

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have bad sweating on my face and neck I have tried everything,Tomato Juice,Sage,Cider Vinegar.Well Notting seems to work any idea what to do.

Thanks,p.s it is getting me down.

• Posted

Yah man it was same deal for me . Ask your parents or you can schedule an appointment with your docter you can go by yourself if your parents dont know. I never got presciribed the medication that works until my docter referred my to a dermatologist. Dermatoligist is your best bet as they usually are the ones to refer people to get botox etc. But its hard to straight up see a derma without first seeing a docter. Usually once you explain your symtoms hell either know something about it that is helpful or will refer to a derma as most docs aernt very educated on this matter bc they do not understand the emotional aspect of it. So my best bet is to see a docter and explain all the symtoms. I actually have anxiety aswell so seeing the docters took me a few years. I regret not going to a docter sooner. So if i can say anything to help its please see a docter and explain both physical and emotional symtoms.
    • Posted

Ask about Glycopyrrolate and its ability to block whole body sweating by shutting down sweat receptors. Has its side effects but worth it if your serious about stopping sweat. Stops atleast 80-90% sweat for me.
  • Posted

Cheechynchonger is completely right, I have been using Glycopyrollate for about 3 or 4 years, and it works wonders for me. It decreases ALL my body sweat by about 80 percent. Meaning that I do NOT sweat while seating, during conversations, while nervious, or during any stressfull situation. Of course, if  your run, you will sweat like any normal person. Dosage per day does vary, depending on you weight and gender.

However, there is a SIDE EFFECT you all need to keep in mind if you attempt to use this medicine. Glycopyrollate also decreases the amount of saliva that your mouth produces, effectively and directly increasing the amount of cavities the user eventually gets and decreasing dental health over all. In other words, while using Glycopyrollate make sure to increase dental care, use mouthwash and FLOSS FLOSS FLOSS. I hope this helps!

• Posted

I personnally do not want to decrease my dental health - I have enough other problems . But as far as controlling my hyperhidrosis ,Iontophoresis  works with no side effects you should give it a try ! It is successful in  98% of the users.I tried it and it worked for me - I use the Idromed 5PC iontophoresis machine and In the beginning I used it every day for two weeks and then  suddenly i was dry ! since then I've just been doing maintenance treatments and I am fine . It really has changed my life -and  without drying out my mouth or rotting my teeth !
  • Posted

Hey, i live in Gurgaon, India. I am facing hyperhidrosis since ages. How to find a doctor who can help with my hyperhidrosis
  • Posted

Hi,I have tried everything Notting worked,then I seen SweatBlock this is for under arms but I used it on my face and neck and bingo it worked.

Look in up on Amazom site give it a try let me know how it went.

PS might sting for awhile but not to bad, put it on at night before bed then shower next morning should last a few days.

Good luck😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.