What is this, parasite?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi guys, i'm not sure what this is but i've been getting parasites - reoccuring for months now. Mostly in flat little white or black eggs. However, recently ive been getting hard but short twig/worm like objects and one which i am more concorned about which is the attatched photo. I'm at the end of my straw now and i need some profession help..help!

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Have you talked to a doctor or a pharmacist even? 
  • Posted

you can look up parasites pics on internet you should do a parasite cleanse go to health food store
    • Posted

yeah i have found non that even look remotely like this marygumbo.

what does that consist of and what do they have at a food health store that they'd give me to do so?

• Posted

i am not a medical person, but i do believe that the image is of a trematode flatworm parasite called liver fluke, the anti parasitic meds prazaquantel and other's i don't remember the name, the latter will be effective. The real problem is going to be the Doctor'(s).

Its hard to deal with, i know.

• Posted

I think I may have something similar at the moment, did you get it figured out? I went to to urgent care and they put me on flagyl without taking a stool sample

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.