Backache

Posted , 4 users are following.

Whenever I get a flare up of diverticulitis, I always get such bad backache as well. Does anyone else get this problem? I never know which of the two problems is worse. I find comfort from sitting with a heat pad on my back

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If it's not a bad--ish flare, I go to bed put the electric blanket on, and  lie flat on my back, and let the paracetamol kick in
  • Posted

I do the same as Jacqueline..except I use a heating pad up on bust.
    • Posted

Had to come in on this one sunni,, why on your bust, for backache???

The mind boggles at   the vision, and , made me smile cheesygrin smile biggrin

• Posted

lol...not my bust...up on bust...I mean I turn it up all the way..lmao. lol

I love it when people from different cultures get together and use local terms and sayings..It can totally mystify..lol. When I first moved  to Newfoundland I had no idea what people were saying most of the time.  I think I understand alot of UK terms and phrases thanks to granny and my mum. You're welcome for the visual...lol

• Posted

Hi Chris. I also get back pain when I have a flare up which just compounds the issue. although my back pain is nowhere near as bad as the pain in my side from a flare up.
  • Posted

It's probably pressure from colon. However if your on strong antibiotics you should get your urine tested Strong antibiotics can affect your kidneys and if your run down if your a women the urethra shorter than a man's and I more susceptible to UTI's. I'm prone to UT's. but dont get that stinging just bad backache. However Chris can be a man's name so no idea your gender.!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.