My brain is burning up gone nuts

Posted , 6 users are following.

Don't expect replys to this. Lots of people with problems.  I am over the edge with this don't know how any human could live like this.  I was at my remote property the other day with freinds and family.  My friend had a 22 revolver for snakes.  He gave it to me I have to fight the urge to quickly point it at my head and pull.   My brain and body are scambled up like someone is constantly pouring acid on my brain.  I have spent

many thousands of hours screaming or trying not to scream curled up in a ball.   In the hospital 300 days over the past 6 years.   My srink knows

I have a Nuero problem.  I have scarring of the brain and perffusion of

my blood vessels 4 Oligoclonal bands in spinal tap.  DNA ositive for Lyme Borrelia but I don't believe it.   Only large quanities of Lorazapam

can stop my screams on coma me out and alow me to live.  I have a wife and to kids but I just assume I am dead allready.  All I wait for is a miracle.  Most folks reading this blog will not understand how bad this is.

I know others suffer in ways I can't.  I am in a full blow brain exploding fog.  I have know clue how I do it.   If I run out of Lorazapam or Ambiem

I end up taking 10 various blood pressure medications in a day.  I am in such a conffusion of suffering I take any thing that can shut me down.

Nothing help me get better.  Any type or kind of Phycotropic Medication

is like add fuel to the fire.  You may as well be increasing the strength

of the acid pured on my brain.  I can't see hear smell feel only dull sensation of suffering.  I do not know why I have not overdosed yet.

I think in my demented mind that there is a proccess going on in my

brain that can be stopped.  I am under going many Neuro test now.

To little to late.  I have now clue how to end this suffering and my co-workers freainds and family could not fathom what happining to me

as I am sure any readers I get.    Suffering at my level drives people away they shut off even my doctors don't want to see.  I hide my pain

if I can from all of them but burning brain is uncontrollable and I will

show my suffering like a dieing dog.  I can't even explain to anyone

what this is like.  I don't know why I even write here.   I wish I could end others suffering but I can't even help my self.   I wish for a stero-graphic

brain biopsy but doctor are to frightened.   I had a cranial blind Biopsy in 2012 that was worthless.   In the 1 out of a billion chance that someone else thinks they have my same condition let me know before I pull the

trigger and shut it down.   Thanks to anyone.....

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey, ive had brain fog and other unexplained cognitive/neurological issues for about 2 and a half years, I have been getting used to it but recently it's been getting really bad, i feels a strong burning/acid sensations and sharp pains around my brain and it feels like I can barely comprehend where I am and what's happening sometimes. My memory is also shot and no matter what I just can't relax because of this issue. 
  • Posted

Also, you mentioned Lyme disease, was that the reason for your issues? I am currently getting tested for it (upon my request) from what I've read all my symptoms seem to suggest chronic Lyme disease. 
    • Posted

anon,

Your description sounds as close to mine as I have ever heard from

any one.  I would need to talk to you more.  I just got out of the hospital.   Lymes seems to be a hard thing to diagnose.  For me

I had a positive DNA test but it is hard to believe some of these labs.

I have vasular and scarr tissue in my brain.   I can not take anti-deperesants or stumulants.  I feels kind of like acid on my brain.

I concurr.   It feels like I can barely comprehend where I am and what's happening sometimes. My memory is also shot and no matter what I just can't relax because of this issue.  I refuse to give up.  But if we see doctors it may be good to stay in touch we might help each other.   Jim  I know alot about Lyme.......

• Posted

I started going through the same thing 2 months ago. I'm 30, have 3 kids! I'm suffering on a daily basis and praying for a miracle!! My brain is on fire, and doctors haven't found anything. Me neurologist is a joke, immediately she concluded its a migraine.. I can't see, hear normally, process things, I'm in severe pain all day every day it feels like my brain is on fire!!! Some days I just want to take a pill and fall asleep and never awaken to this nightmare but I worry about my children too much!! I'm seeing a neurologist in a neurological institute in 3 weeks! I hope ofet some sort of answer
  • Posted

I have epilepsy seizures tremors muscle spasms jerks and I call it a fire in my head I have had this since I was in my late teens and I'm 36 now I have a pineal cyst I know how you feel electrical sensation in my head is awful headaches that last for days at a time I hope this helps you to know you are not alone....
  • Posted

My Girlfriend has the exact same problems....Doctors who gave her the medicine that caused this gave up on here. She was giving several different antidepressants in a short time.

She wasn't told to lean of on them and now after 6 months drug free her brains are burning, stinging like someone is pouring acid on her brains.

I read about similar symptoms from mercury poisoning. Which is from heavy metals trapped in the brain causing severe head burning. The one major chemical ingredient in Zoloft is a heavy metal, C 17. Could this be happening to her???

Can we treat it as such???

Im desperate and scared for her....

• Posted

Sir James I can only hope you are still battling or that somehow things have improved. I find myself similar ill, I think from long term use of antidepressants primarily effexor along with benzos when needed for years - 20. Discontinuation somewhat slowly caught up with me. within a couple months I was coming undone first was severe depression then after three months of trying three different anti depressant then switch flipped to what I thought was standard type anxiety only difference being it never stops. I was fooled at first because similarity to anxiety but again just kept going even though initially got temp relief from ativan has become less and less, nervous system has gone awry, the ativsn is perhaps also taking a bite despite trying to use only half mil three times day. 5 months and a I am losing lot of sensory and cognition exhausted - sliding - need help desperately. Please anyone???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.