Really gassy, constipation, abdominal pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the past week or two i've been having abdominal pain, i've been constipated, and i've been really gassy but my farts do not smell... I'm pretty worried, my doctor says "it's anxiety" but i believe it's something else. She gave me a laxative which does ease the constipation but i still feel like sh*t (no pun intended). I feel like i wanna do nothing all day. Another thing is my stomach feels like it's bubbling inside. I think it's gone on long enough, it's really irritating. I just want to know if anyone has any suggestions or any idea what's going on with me. Please comment i'm really desperate cause i've been missing alot of school cause of this and it's starting to make me wanna do nothing at all.

King regards,

-kyle.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Same with me, u feel a pressure around your left side. Its just gas, from gastritis, stop alcohol for a couple weeks and do a bland diet and no junk food, i.e. candy or sugar to see if u feel better.
  • Posted

Could be IBS. Are you worried about exams and things at school?

Just try to relax and be yourself.

Keep going back to GP if it does not settle down

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

Go back to your doctor, something else is wrong, what medication were you given mebeverine does that to me;

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.