Having suicidal thoughts is just not nice

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please stop having these bad thoughts. Feeling like that is just not nice. I myself am pretty useless - barely any friends, barely any achievements, etc, but I think even though we feel like giving up sometimes, that 's just not the right thing to do. You'd best stick it out and see what life holds in store for you. You might be pleasantly surprised. O and just to cheer u up, you will die eventually - that's pretty certain (though there have been a few exceptions where peple wer somehow translated up with out physically dying, that seems farely unlikely). All the best to all people on this site, and take care.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

And the point of your question is? Sorry I dont understand what you mean
    • Posted

sorry, I didn't post a question - I was just airing my opinion! cool
  • Posted

Hi no one can stop themselves from having suicidal thoughts,  but you can stop yourself from acting on them.   That's my opinion smile   x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.