Motivation where are you?

Posted , 3 users are following.

On week 4 20mg still having down days buy panic attacks anxiety low.

Motivation is what I'm missing can't be bothered to get out of bed. Nothing excites me even what use to.

Just want to lie on sofa or bed and watch tv all day!

Trouble is I have a 5 year old who wants to play and a partner who wants a clean house and dinner cooked and I can't be bothered πŸ˜“

Does this pass feels like life is passion me by and all I want to do is sleep and I sleep well.

Thanks for any replay greaful 😊

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Morning alice 19327 I do know how you feel as I look after our nearly 3 year old grandson and was really starting to resent it- especially his energy 😞 However, after being on Fluoxetine since 20/10 I would say that this last week has seen a definite improvement. I didn't even baulk when he was sick in our bed and everything needed stripping off and washing. I do think that I have been really fortunate with barely no side effects and do hope that you feel better soon 😊
  • Posted

I'm almost at 4 weeks now and still feel like you, so maybe it's too early still??
    • Posted

The day is so mom and I can't be bothered to do a thing. Partner and child not impressed πŸ˜“

I just want to snuggle watch tv and can't wait for bed time.

No appetite for anything losing wait only bonus as I need to.

How you feeling today? 😊

• Posted

I do feel a change emotionally though, a bit happier smile
    • Posted

That's brilliant hope that's coming for me. Although a week or two ago I had a couple of good days then just seem to go down as I got sad about another Christmas without my dad πŸ˜“

Enjoy the happy moments hopefully soon they will be more often πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.