What is the real cause, symptoms of conjuntivochalasis (CCh)?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I recently feel my eyes dry and foreign sensation. But, when I visited eye doctors, last 2months my 1st check up, I had eye strain. For 2nd and 3rd cos of eyelid inflamed. Now m 23 and I'm afraid to have CCh cos I have eyelid inflamed, history of using contact lenses and make up. So, how to advoid prevent develop of CCh. I hope to perform LASIK in the future since now I have moderate myopia. How should I do? 

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If you visited you eye doctor he would know if there was a more serious issue.
    • Posted

I visited few times in theses 2months, but he mentioned nothing. 1st I got eyestrain, 2nd n 3rd my eyelids are inflamed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.