Fertilsan M

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i just want to talk to people who are having difficulty conceiving.. My hubby are taking fertilsan m for almost 3 months now.its just nice to read success stories and its nice to have encouragements and compny thru this journey. Hoep to hear from someone:-)

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, on first reflection you may not see my story as successful in the way you might think. I also had trouble conceiving and was found to have endometriosis. This meant I would have problems getting pregnant. I had around of I.V.F which because of my age we had to pay for. This didn't work for us either. We decided not to give up and looked into adoption. We are now the proud parents of a 5 year old boy who came to us 2 and a half years ago and I am as happy and proud as any mommy. What i'm trying to say is there is always a way if you really want something. I don't look at it as l failed to get pregnant, I look on it that i'm very lucky to have my little boy in our lives smile Hope this has given you a positive spin on your situation. I wish you all the best for the future smile
    • Posted

Hello pammythom! I am happy for you:-) in my case its my hubby who has low counts:-( we are still not giving up weve been trying for 3 yrs now. And we lined up for ivf. Its jsut that i am still hoping for natural pregnancy ... Its super way more cheaperand the merefact that ivf doesnt guaranty 100 % pregnancy... thanks for your response:-)
  • Posted

Hi Gcf18, Your huddy obviouy needs to exclude medical conditions (has he been to an Andrologist/Urologist for a full check up?), but low sperm count is not hard to treat.

How many semen analyses has he done and what were his counts

You are 100% doing the right thing by giving him nutrients from fertilsan M or similar ones like fertil M PRO (cheaper!) or Orthomol, because they build and protect the new sperm he produces. He needs to keep taking it until you are pregnant. 

Then he also needs to follow all the other health tips: avoid physical and temperature trauma of the testes, eat clean, exercise (my DH did weights & yoga) & sleep well to raise his T, take cold showers every day, drink lots of water, no cigarettes or alcohol. I have even read that bluetooth radiation reduces sperm quality, so make sure he switches it off on his mobile phone too. I guarantee you if you do all of these his sperm count will increase.

The great news is that you know what the issues seems to be so you can take action accordingly. Then you need to time multiple intercourse sessions exactly around the day of your ovulation? Do you know how to do that? Try that for at least 6 months.. also having made sure that you are fully fertile. I assume you have discussed this extensively with your gynecologist? Also, how old are you if you dont mind me asking?   

I hope you have not been sold IVF unnecessarily.. you should only go through that once you have fully exhausted the natural approach and the clock is definitely working against you.   

Keep us posted. Sending you lots of baby dust! :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.