lost 2stone in 8 werks last year and starting again!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all, I was on orlistat last year and lost 2 stone in 7-8weeks but things happened and I came off I and fell off the diet wagon! I'm currently 16.7 and I'm starting back on the tabs on 27th December. I want to loose 6 stone for my holiday in September next year. I'm after somebody to Have as a diet buddy, daily txt's via text message of fb to keep me motivated. If you want to do this please send a message or comment on this post xx

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I need to lose weight as well and am considering getting a personal trainer to help with my weight loss as well. I'm wanting to lose anywhere between 6 & 8 stone. Bring in the new year!
    • Posted

Hi CrazyCat. You area on the right path.

Stop thinking about it, and get yourself a personal trainer immediately..!

This will be the best decision you make!

Aim for someone with lots of enthusiasm and knowledge, a trainer that has gone through a similar path would be ideal..!!

Good Luck. It's attainable, just start waking the path : the rest will come...

• Posted

Hi there

I am need of some motivation to help me with my journey I would be interested in pairing up if u still lookin for someone!

Thanks

Sapna

• Posted

Hi hun yes still looking for someone! Have you already started the tabs? Xx
  • Posted

Sorry to be a downer but cutting my calories to 1500 a day and doing Zumba I was lost six stone since feb was a due for gastric surgery, I was 22 stone at my biggest ย last year I'm now 13stone 6lb I tried these tablets but sadly they will only allow you to use them so long? So what happens after you will start to gain it back that's why I'd so rather do what I did than use these tablets. Zumba is the best kept me motivated x
  • Posted

I'm in need of motivation and encouragement, I've started these tablets 10 days ago and it's not going to bad.

Has definitely taught me to read labels and stick to a low fat diet.

Kelly X

• Posted

Hi thanks for your message, yes they do make you think about what your eating!! How often are you getting weighed? Ive decided to start today or ill only put more on by the time new year comes! Xx
    • Posted

Im booked in to get weighed once a month with the doctor but I go to a nutritionist every Friday to jump on scales. Like I said I started my tablets last Monday and I get weighed tomorrow so will let you know how I get on. So many people have said its a silly time to start "dieting" but when's the right time??

How's your first day been?

Kelly x

• Posted

hi Karen11512, ive been using Orlistat a couple of weeks now. Quite a steep learning curve for me, but I'm getting used to it I think.

I'm happy with results so far - slow and steady - but definately going the right direction...

I lost 20kg in 12 weeks a few years ago - just willpower, exercise and nutrition - without help from any meds..!

Since I've regained about half of that, and I'm committed to losing it again - but setting a longer goal - August 2016 - in time for my holiday...

But I need the added help this time round, hence trying Orlistat...

happy to link up if you're still looking for motivational partner, also like to swap meal plans, recipes and Exercise motivation.... Text : Whattsapp / sounds good...!! Get in touch if interested...

• Posted

Hya hun how have you been getting on? Yes I would love to team up with you, I've started properly on them today weighing in at 15st 11lbs, I hoping to loose around 3 stones for a holiday in may and hubbys birthday weekend with friends in June. Wow that loss was brilliant with just willpower!! I'm hoping that the tabs work as good for me as they did last year. I'm really determined now and focused. If you want to get in touch but please send private messages as dont want my weight broad casted to everyone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hope to hear from you soon xx

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the contact details as we do not publish these in the forums. It is not advisable to post your phone number on an open website. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Hi Karen, I'm going to see my gp tomorrow cause I'm thinking to start using this pills

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.