Chronic Urticaria

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello Friends,

I am suffering chronic urticaria past 11 years. I tried several oral steroids and anti allergy medicine. Those medicine give me temporary cure. I want to cure permanently. Last 1 year I take homoeopathy medicine but sometimes I am facing worst urticaria swelling as well as rash but severity decreases compare to other years. Still I am unable to find out triggering factor. Now I want to now is there any remedies that cure urticaria ? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm sixteen year old male and and I've been suffering with hive for over a year. God knows how you feel. There's a new treatment called xolair that I'm going to be on in February and according to the research the results are remarkable. It's was able to put people's hives In remission. Maybe talk to your doctor about it.
  • Posted

Wow 11 years and can you work with this problem.  Iv'e only had it for 3 yrs and going nuts i can't imagine 11 yrs i hope it's not that long for me .

• Posted

Read my post on nettle tea. 1 cup of nettle tea a day has kept me hive free for ten days now!!
  • Posted

I have been suffering from urticaria for the past 10 years. i have taken different types of anti histamines which really helped control the rash. when i have stomachache, migraine, body pains, heat and eaten some seafoods i would have rash. Lately i have my teeth checked out by the dentist and she had renewed my bridge and did root canal on some of my "problem" teeth. And i have observed that the rashes are very minimal when i eat seafoods and none when i suffer from headache. i now believe that the urticaria may have been triggered when there is a source of infection in the body which automatically puts our immune system to an "on guard" stance and just a little more stress to it would cause the flaring up. So i suggest you look into that too. hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.