1st day back on orlistat! how long as it took you to loose 3stone 7lbs?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Well here I am again 3rd time lucky! I was on these last year and lost nearly 2 stone in about 8weeks but I fell off the diet wagon and here I am weighing 15st 11lbs. I wondered if anyone has lost over 3 stone on these and how long it took? I'm going away in may and I'm hoping to be around 12stone. Thanks

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi ive lost 2 stone 7 lb since july hopefully lose another.2 stone im also going on holiday 1st may so my target is to be around 10 stone.. fell of the wagon abit myself figured out what had the worst side effects so still cheated a bit pizza now and again etc loads of chocolate in the house over xmas .. however give my head a shake now and get back on track hope it goes well for you !!

• Posted

That's brilliant! I've done really well these last 2 days just hope I can keep it up! I've decided to cut out bread as that's may main downfall and I've started exercises, legs r killing today! Hope your journey goes well and you reach target, keep up the good work xx
  • Posted

Hi. Just started on these on the 1st jan. Starting weight 16st 1lb. I'm having 3 meals and snacking on fruit per day. I would like to be around 12st.So far so good and no nasty suprises. I'm using MFP which I'm finding useful. I'm on metabet sr and sertraline and multivitamin. Any useful tips would be grateful
  • Posted

Hopefully I won't be eating much for the next couple of days broke my tooth the morning on bran flakes so off to the dentists for me today hopefully they will take it out then there won't be much I can eat for a few days  so may shed a few extra lbs smile
    • Posted

Sorry to hear that Angela. Hopefully get it sorted and back to your routine. Anything to report on the tablets. Going to start walking from this afternoon. Need fresh air as the days are so dark at moment.
  • Posted

Hello!

Started today with the tablets for the first time so I am hoping for results. Also Using MFP. I've eaten 15g of fat in total today.. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.

• Posted

You and me both.  I came off the tablets just before Christmas to give myself a break and found I lost 3 lbs.  Now back on them I am humgrier than ever.  Over the break I eat sensibly with three good meals a day, soups and very little bread, now back on them I am struggling.   My need for Carbs is awful.     

I am due back at the doctors next week and really dont know now whether to throw the towel in and just come off them all together

• Posted

Awe bless, I can't give you any advice Karen as I have only just sstarted them myself ! But don't throw the towel in , get as much advice as possible and keep positive , I have only just joined this site but the help and advice I see people giving makes me enthusiastic, all the best I hope you see results soon , stick with it 😀 x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.