about my pregnancy problem.why m not pregnant?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am trying from 4 months,but still i am not pregnant.i cant understand,what should i have to do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dear dpmol, there are a lot of potential answers to your question. You would need to provide us with some more more information.. 

The bottom line is that you need to do everything you possibly can to maximise your changes of getting naturally pregnant. You do this through diet, lifestyle, taking a few supplements and having intercourse before, on and after your ovulation date.  

How old are you? If you are both under 35 you should be ok. Have you both discussed this with your doctor? Has your partner done a semen analysis and have you gone through it with your gyno? 

You have only been trying for 4 months, which is not a long time. You need to try for at least 12 months and in the meantime but learn absolutely everything you can about ovulation / intercourse timing and diet + lifestyle.  

Start by reading the post https://patient.info/forums/discuss/can-male-fertility-supplements-like-fertilsan-m-or-fertilaid-boost-my-fertility--83425

Best wishes, 

Alan

• Posted

First I want to say thanx dear.

my age is 27 and my husbands age is 32.I have taken some folic acids pills for a month only.now I decided to visit gyno.actully as per my opinion,the main problem is after intercourse,within few minutes some sticky parts comes out from my vegina.may be intercourse not done properly.but it happens most of the times.

• Posted

Sometimes it does take a while to get pregnant - even if you follow all of the recommendations.  Try to avoid caffeine and also make sure your partner is getting zinc, vitamines c and e and folic acid to make good sperm.  Usually intercourse isn't the issue - whatever works for both of you should be fine to get pregnant.  It's the timing that's everything.  Try learning about your body's rhythms and figuring out when you're ovulating.  Using a thermometer can help you pinpoint the date over a few cycles.  And the hardest part is to try not to stress about it, but it's important for you to be relaxed in order to conceive. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.