Scared need advice and help

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been having muscle pain muscle twitches fatigue and have palpitations I have been to neuro pc have had numerous blood test vitamin b12 is at 322 vitamin d is at 25 so tired of being told it's anxiety also I have tingling feeling in my hands and arms a lot I feel like this is making me have anxiety and depressed my life sucks I'm scared to do a lot afraid it will hurt me I also bruise very easy any insight would help

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joanna,

Have you suffered from any accidents, or maybe a traumatic experience relating to your spine or head?

Anything you can think of when you were younger?

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

We had a car wreck a year and a half ago I was ejected but this all started about eight months later and I've had a brain mri it was normal
    • Posted

Hi Joanna,

You need to get your doctor to refer you to a Neurologist, remember this there is no such thing has any two neurologists knowing the same things, this is why so many people are mis-diagnosed. What you described was a delayed traumatic experience, and it is faily normal, which is why I asked - it sounds like a Glosis build up, this is the clear fuid that flows around your brain and spine. It is the same fluid you have drawn off during a lumbar puncture.

People do not realize just how easy it is to damage numerous areas of the body, sometimes traumatic expierences can take hours or even years before developing.

You will probably need another MRI scan at first and the report will be sent to your Neurologist.

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

So blood work is all that's been done ? I'd start with general practitioner and have any labs done that could cause the symptoms, what prompted the neuro ? The twitching ? Have they mentioned MRI, and emg testing ? Have they done a physical exam there ?
    • Posted

The twitching and tingling they did a brain mri it was normal and t he y have done blood work it's all normal
    • Posted

Twitching and aches were a few of my initial symptoms. Vitamin D is low, but this isn't the cause as a whole. Continue for further testing, just because you have some vitamin deficiency doesn't mean issue solved and you should stop looking until you've covered all aspects. Had I listened to the original Dr I'd still be on antibiotics for Lyme which was a misdiagnosed and has me being tested for neurological disorders. If in the end it does turn out to be just vitamin deficiency it takes months to get numbers back on track so take them religiously.
  • Posted

You are vit d deficient which can cause raised blood pressure, headaches, joint/bone pain and much more.

Your b12 is low enough to cause neuro symptoms. Did they test your folate? Low folate prevents b12 activating and transferring to your cells to keep cells and nerves healthy. Looks like your blood tests have indeed found your problem. Neuro symptoms can begin when b12 falls below 500. This is why b12 is treated in Japan at level 500.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.