It's here !

Posted , 19 users are following.

Just thought I'd pop in and say, see you tomorrow with the new fully operational, pain free hip.... 

Feel relaxed at the moment, I think that's due to the large baileys with ice that I am slowly getting through... 

Thanks for all the support over the past few months ... Night, hear from you tomorrow. Much love xxx

6 likes, 56 replies

56 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Best of luck!!

My hip is a week old today and I walked a mile.

Keep strong and believe!!

Michael x

• Posted

Did you walk a mile outdoors with crutches? That's

commendable. I am 2 weeks post op and am still on 2 crutches (sometimes one). I complete a walking circuit around the

house several times a day at regular intervals but have yet to

venture outdoors.

• Posted

You are doing really very well David for two weeks. It sounds like your recovery is going brilliantly.
  • Posted

Hi Barbara

So happy you are feeling relaxed and ready for your operation tomorrow - the whole experience will be eased by just allowing it to take place, to let the surgeons repair you. It will soon be over and you will be completely on the road to recovery.

Your recovery is unique to you - take your time, enjoy the journey of feeling better day by day and be gentle on yourself. Listen to your body and what it needs.

We are all here for you. So do come back with your experiences and questions. See you on the other side x

• Posted

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well, and be pain free soon!
  • Posted

Barbara - best wishes for a happy recovery, come back and let us know how you are getting on.
  • Posted

Wishing you the best of luck Barbara.

Looking forward to welcoming a new hippie. 😀

Linnet x

• Posted

Good for you!  Being mentally relaxed is a great way to face off with surgery!  Wish you the best and look forward to hearing of your progress!

Dawn, USA

• Posted

I completely agree with that Dawn - you can kill fear with acceptance. Gentle indifference can work wonders.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.