Nauseous all day?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been feeling nauseous all the time for months now. I have a hiatus hernia and im on medication m (i've been taking it for 3 weeks), though the nausea is still there. Sometimes i wouldnt be able to eat due to the nausea.

I am now eating everything gluten and lactose which is making me feel a bit better, at least i am able to eat, though im still not comfortable as the nausea is there all the time. Its been 1 month since I changed my diet. I also feel like a lump in my throat (probably the cause due to the hernia).

I cant control my nausea, i feel my life has changed since im 19 years old and i barely go out since ill be nauseous, cut down alcohol and all the food which may trigger acid reflux, yet, i havent found a solution.

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have exactly the same thing! Hiatal hernia and acid reflux along with constant nausea, I rarely leave the house either as its so uncomfortable. I've had it for a year and still haven't had any answers, it's the worst thing and I'm sorry you're going through it.
    • Posted

It really sucks not being able to go out, I fee you sad

I cant.even ride a car for so long since i feel sick rolleyes

Im starting to get hopeless, dont know what im supposed to do

• Posted

I'm the same! Never got motion sickness before but all of a sudden I can't be in a car for more than half an hour or I'll vomit. And if I'm not actually sick the nausea is just unbearable. I don't know what to suggest as I've been given loads of types of anti sickness tablets by my doctor but they barely help, the vomiting goes but the nausea is still there, my doctor is really understanding but my consultant at the hospital didn't want to hear it and doesn't believe me so is making me wait until September for another appointment
  • Posted

I suffered with this for 8 years changed doctors to no avail . Fin all went to one was checked and tested positive for c. Diff ( clostridium difficile ). Was treated now my nausea and my acid reflux are gone, where nausea meds and acid reducing drugs were not helping feel so much better now🙂 Good luck and feel better!
    • Posted

So youre saying your nausea was there due to this bacteria?

What test did you do to find out pls?

• Posted

Someone else told me about this! Did you just have nausea and reflux? And how do they do the test of you don't mind me asking?
    • Posted

Nausea , reflux , bouts of severe vomiting , inconsistent stools , just felt bad all the time .

Is is checked by giving three stool samples over a three day period

• Posted

Good luck hope it helps
    • Posted

The bacteria releases toxic spoars into your system
    • Posted

I mebwr heard of this but ill make sure ill get tested maybe this is the reason cause i also have cramps and i always think i have gastric flu
    • Posted

Thanks for your information i will make an appointment with my gastewnologist and talk about this
    • Posted

I will thanks, it might be in a few weeks time smile
    • Posted

What changes did you do ....I think you might have told me. I eat so clean and still have issues . I have to say that I like to see what others are going through.

I went to endoscopy with or without sedation and have to say I'm horrified. I know that its uncomfortable so I heard without sedation but there were a few people that were a little over the top with scare tactics. I have worked in the hospital field and know nurses that have accompanied endoscopy. Told them bout what I read and was told you know better then to take any of this to heart 😓.

Well incase we didn't communicate what diet changes did you do ?

I am now a vegan , no dairy and gluten free!

Feel better but still chronic cough😩

• Posted

I would really like to know how u healed yourself. Somehow your comments are being deleted. I private messaged you smile
    • Posted

I did not get your private message. Perhaps the administrators are blocking that too. 
    • Posted

My blocked posts are the same as others' who cured me! LOL
    • Posted

chronic cough is hallmark of hiatal hernia. You can have your hernia repaired by a good gastroendocronologist. The procedure is called fundoplication. The uber rich can get the LINX bracelet to fix their hiatal hernias.
    • Posted

Whoops, I meant gastroenterologist!  LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.