Update

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all, Some of you know me by now and have supported my a lot during very difficult times, so I just thought I owed you an update.  Last week was very hard and I even od'd, but I saw psychologist on Friday, and bashed things out with him.  Not sure how he managed to stay calm to be honest, but very glad he did!  Since then, I've cried, a lot, which is a very new and difficult experience for me, so I'm very pleased about that.  Also, at the moment I feel much more positive, about life, myself, and the future.  I just wanted to share this with you and thank you all for your kind words and much appreciated support which has also helped me through this.  I hope someone else reads this and realise there is hope and a life worth living.  xxxxx

4 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

So delighted for you mami ♥

I needed some good news today X

keep posting your progress!

Lots of hugs to you xx

• Posted

"Not sure how he managed to stay calm to be honest"

It's their job, it is what they come to expect, what they have to deal with.

• Posted

So delighted for you mami ♥

I needed some good news today X

keep posting your progress!

Lots of hugs to you xx

• Posted

Hi Miami...this is wonderful news and will....I am sure....give hope to and help many others....thank you so. So much for posting this....hugs to you lovely lady...keep happy and well....xxxxxx
  • Posted

If I had just heard that I had won the lottery, I couldn't feel happier than I do reading your post. biggrin

I hope you will keep updating us, Mami and I hope that you keep on improving.

With love and hugs,

Pat.

• Posted

Thank you all for your kind replies, means so much to me.  I realise I'm not out of the woods yet, and no doubt there will be setbacks, but at the moment, I'm really enjoying myself and plan to make the most of every minute. xxxxx
  • Posted

Hi mami I am so pleased you are feeling so much better now.   Now if I was you I would write those words down and keep them somewhere you can see them if you ever felt that bad again.   Then you will realise it was only temporary and you did come out of the other side. 

Thank you for letting us know.  Take care  Bev xx

• Posted

I am still looking for hope. And I do not know where to find it. I am happy you are doign well.
    • Posted

Thank you.  Hope comes from mysterious places, never give up on looking!  Small steps can take you far, try not to rush things, you've come this far, and can continue.  Please take care, and always be kind to yourself. xxx
    • Posted

Mami5 isnt it so wonderful that we are also feeling your happiness in just feeling better, I think people like us can really truly appreciate just feeling good, and being alive and wanting to be alive. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I wih u more happiness and health, now get out there and live . Big hugs xx
    • Posted

Thank you so much Lattifa, I'm glad my good news and happiness is contageous.  I really hope it continues for everyone, for it truly is a fantastic feeling, even if only for a few days.  Never, never give up on hope.  There's always light at the end of the tunnel, you only need to open your eyes to see it. xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.