Pain After Colonoscopy

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone had pain after a Colonscopy ? I had mine last Monday - Dr Removed 3 Polpys in my intestine and one in my stomach ( all benign that god ) and he said my Diverticulitis was getting worse from 6 years ago. I am still having some pain - it has gotten better and is mostly on my right side now - comes and goes i ma not sure if this is from the polps being removed or just the distruption ? 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Brenda, I am sure someone here will be able to help you with this. I have no direct experience and can not.offer any nuggets of wisdom but I do wish you all the very best.
  • Posted

Hi Brenda i just had the diverticula  diagnosis but was in discomfort for about a week,my husband had polyps removed and had trouble on and off for about a month,its probably a bit of both,hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

Thanks 

It feels like it did at the end of my last bout so I am thinking its just irritation and hoepfully will keep getting better .

• Posted

Hello Brenda

I think having the colospany would aggravate the situation yes I had a pain in my left side and the doctor said it was diverticular disease but I have been having a pain in my right side as well so got to go for another one can you get diverticular on the right side as well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.