The Lighter Side of THR - Pinterest

Posted , 3 users are following.

There are several Pinterest sites I found to add to the list.

The list so far has:

Hip Replacement Surgery

Hip Replacement Humor

Hip Replacement Recovery

Hip Replacement Exercises

Hip Replacement Blog

Hip Replacement Scar

Hip Replacement Getting Ready Needs

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've never joined Pinterest. Feel like I've got all I can handle with the social media I already do. What are the best things about it?
    • Posted

OH, it's just fabulous and such a hard question to answer. Basically, it's like you have a wall with corkboards on it. You then "pin" things on the boards of whatever name you decide to give it. Such as. You can have a board called "Gardening" or "Fashion". Then, there is a little "Pin it" on your google toolbar. When you are on the internet and see ANY picture of anything, you click "pin it" and it gets posted on whichever board you choose. You then create a wall of boards, each board had things attached. It's so easy. Just click. That's it. Like I am interested in "core wardrobe" items. I'll pin white Brooks Brothers blouse, black dress, jeans, jacket. Make outfits a board. It's really hard to describe. If you want to look at my board Google  "Pinterest Linda Hurst". See the boards I've made. You don't interact with other people like you do on Facebook or Twitter, it's just eye candy. Once you see, you'll know and can start creating your own boards with your own account. It's Happy
    • Posted

Thanks, luv! I'll check it out. Sounds like something I'd really enjoy!
  • Posted

Be warned, it can be addictive! I have lost many hours to Pinterest. 😃😃
    • Posted

Preaching to the Choir!!! I had to admit today, I am overdosing on websites. I have Facebook, Twitter, and then go to check email, back to hip forum, then I get notice of text message, or notification i have Twitter direct message. This goes on and on and on... like I am magnetically attached to this electronic device. Maybe, it's just been one of those days. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.