IBS for 10 years now gone after treatment

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had , like so many , a bad case of IBS for around 10 years after hitting my forties . Massive bloating , abdominal pains , pains to my upper gut , constipation , wind you name it i had it. Often even migraine.

Doctors advised nothing can be done except help by cutting out troublesome foods (wheat was the worst, Soy sauce was like absolutle poison)

Anyway my story is this . Purely by chance I was in business in India and chatting in a hotel bar to a fellow resident who was receiving treatment in a local clinic for the same problems as I have . He was there on recomendation from a friend who had been cured .

I listened and decided the £5 consultation fee was worth a go and visited the clinic myself .

I decided that as I was in such a bad way I would go for some treatment  .

Leaving the hotel each day at 7am for a 10km scooter ride and 2.5 hours of different massages for 3 days , I then had a stomach treatment of ghee. (not very pleasant but not as bad as I imagined)

3 more days of massages and semi fasting (veg soup and plain rice only) I went back to the clinic to be purged .

My first day of eating (when I returned to the UK) I decided to go for it. I ordered Cod in Batter and chips . My first for at least 9 years.

Not a hint of a problem .

I now eat without thinking for one moment of wheat content etc.

I am not a doctor , some people may scoff about unknown treatments , but for me it has worked brilliantly.

Basically my whole insides were slowly cleansed and cleaned out from the stomach all the way through the intestines and gut digestion process whilst getting my head and body balanced .

It honestly feels like a miracle.!!

Everyones case is very different reading this forum, but at least I can offer that sometimes  there just might be a cure out there for you depending on your conditions .!

Ayeuvedic Medicine you are my salvation.! Its only 2000 years old

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Thank you tony for sharing. What was the ghee stomach treatment? Internally?

and other than that just massage?

well I for one will look into that if my current path of acupuncture doesn't work.

can you send me an email with the name of the clinic, I'd contact them and ask the specifics to see if I can get it in my country

• Posted

Does accupuncture work or have you not tried it before?

I do not like needles so I have always steered clear

• Posted

Il let you know. My second session is tomorrow.

im TERRIFIED of needles too but with the accu you really don't feel much, sometimes they wring for a little bit.

im still drinking coffee so not helping myself much.. Until I can kick the habit I suspect il get nowhere...

• Posted

Good luck

That is good that you don't feel too much

I am the same with apples which many think are not good but I really like apples and eat one a day.

I do not know anything about coffee as never touch the stuff. Tea only here and peppermint at that at the moment.

Hope everything goes well

• Posted

Hi Ella

You can get detail on Ayeuvedic treatment using ghee on google .

Basically its totally purified butter , you cook out all the toxics from organic butter and are left with something that is so pure it doesn't go off for months even left out  etc ..

All these things should be used with an experts input first. I know that obese people must not use the treatment

It cleans furred arteries as well as stomachs and intestines ..Basically like a sink unblocker ...

I've havent  felt so well for so many years ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.