Does anyone else get this migraine symptom?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi my names allison and im 31 ive been dealing with headaches for over 10 years there fairly chronic im lucky if I only get 2 headaches a week. I was diagnosed with migraine headache when I was 25 and I also have been diagnosed having tension headaches from my neck injury So im a fun package. The main reason im posting on this forum is for the last few years ive been experiencing a weird symptom were out of the blue my brain will feel like its going super fast and i.mean that fast it actually makes me feel like running, on top of the fast sensation my beain becomes very loud its kinda like my brains yelling or screaming at me these sensations can last up to a hour its quite uncomfortable and scary. I finally saw a neurologists today and he diagnosed this fast /loud sensation as part of my migraine a silent migraine he said because I dont always have headaches during these episodes. Has anyone else had this symptom or something similar ive searched online and can't find much? Thanks for any replies

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Allison

I think there has been a discussion on this titled 'possilbe auras'.  Have a look because I think your symptoms seem to be very similar.

Hope this helps

Claire 

• Posted

Sounds like a food sensitivity migraine. I would watch for MSG in restaurant foods and avoid it at home( any prepackaged meals) also if you are getting two a week and not eating out regularly then have gallbladder looked at. Sometimes not breaking down foods properly will cause them.

Just ideas. Good luck!

• Posted

Hi..I've suffer from migraines for 20 years now...I'm 43 and symptoms changes over the years...lately i experience pain in my calves and then to my ankles...then 12 hours later...i get a really bad migraines...that usually end with a stiff neck....

I've also experience a hyper active brain stimulation....where as my brains can't function on one thing...and i have the need to do 10 things at once..as soon as you notice one sign of a migraine or headache....take meds...drink plenty of water..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.