Worms in my pores'.

Posted , 6 users are following.

This should be a title to a horror movie, not the title of a post,in another attempt to gain some insight to what is inhabiting the largest organ of my body.

Am I really delusional? the dermatologist diagnosed me as being a cracked egg,I'm a victim of domestic violence and therefore,my brain has made up an imaginary situation, to take me away from the emotional trauma...he says I may also be psychotic, I've mutilated my skin,picked and scraped away at myself,simply because I'm convinced that I am unworthy of my vulnerable protection,my defensless,pink skin...NO.

I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY DAMN PORES.

That man....he scared me more than any violence, domestic or random! I'm looking to find a slight insight,other than Demotex,scabies,botfly,or the largest bodied Demotex...the one that causes mange in dogs. They're very small but damn it...they're very visible! I thought I had pinpointed where they hail from predominantly... I was wrong. I researched myself...tried differnt creams...permetherin, high dose cortison,tea tree...still popping out of the open pores,sometimes sebum sometimes alone. Thread like but also grain of rice like,can't see them move,think they may be in my mouth as well. When I haven't slept for 24 hours( I work a lot) they bite(?) And it feels like I walked through fiberglass,then they come out! Yep,uninvited terrorists and I'm the host. What is this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi D - I wrote a reply to your other post - saw that one first. I thought it was mange in the beginning too - I was convinced of it. But unfortunately nothing worked that would normally control mange. The fiberglass part is a very well known symptom. I say all the time, that it feels like shards of glass stuck in, and coming out of my skin. The feeling is you have to get them out just for relief from the pain!
  • Posted

So sorry to hear of ur troubles. I have been having struggles if my own but which may be of help to you. Four years of being mistreated and left untreated I believed that I had psychological problems as I could not stop scratching. I started noticing what I had failed to notice earlier. Armed with a magnifying glass and camera which magnified I compiled evidence of what I now know to be a nematode infestation and got a doctor to actual listen. As per suggestions on line I extracted the creature in my leg this nematode is spreading particularly in the addict population whose practices predispose them to this parSitic infestation. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.