I am suffering with back pain so b

Posted , 6 users are following.

i can't get out of bed most days I've stop eating I don't go out the house I feel so alone I when I told my gp and they offer my antdepression tables I don't need them I need my back sorting out please can anyone help I have 3 kids it's not fare on them I don't no what to do I can't stand for long or walk far with the pain my doctor don't seem to understand how bad my pain is I am on tramdol and fental patches 100mg but the pain is just get so bad xx

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I hope you start to feel better sooner rather than later you have 3kids that need you. There is nothing worse than pain but you need to seek more help there is light at the end off the tunnel and you are not alone.

Xxxxx

• Posted

Go back to your GP and tell him/her you want help with the pain and how to manage it - NOT something to mask it like tramadol....believe me when I say tramadol will just take you down another never ending path.... Nic x 
  • Posted

Hi Chantelle - please go back to your GP - ask to see a different one from the last one - tell them EVERYTHING ask for help - there is no shame in that and you and your family deserve to be able to look forward to good times..... there will be a way forward for you but your going to have to work hard to find it and believe me Tramadol is not!  good luck and keep us posted xx

• Posted

What County do you live in? Or city&state? Also what's got your back in so much pain? :-(

Sorry your having trouble with pain & the great gp's it seems like my past experiences. (P.S. I've got scoliosis pretty bad)-:

GL God bless you and your family too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.