Excessive sweating

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have a problem of excessive sweating in my palms,face and feet.I got irritate from this problem. please advice me how can i stop dis problem?Some doctors said to me that i have anxiety problem

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have been using glycopyrrolate for 2 or 3 years now. Let me tell you... It has changed my life. I take it on an empty stomach and don't eat for 3 hours after. I sweat less than a normal person now. I have found that effectiveness can vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer. My pharmacy recently changed manufacturers and the current product seems a bit weaker. I shopped all over town and can't find the old manufacturer. I went through life embarassed for a period but now I'm back to my old self.
    • Posted

And after how much time you got result?
    • Posted

The main side effects for me have been dry mouth and dry hands /skin... A little tired in the beginning but I got used to it.

It works the first day typically, if you are taking it right. It has to be the first thing you take in the morning, followed by a couple glasses of water. I give it a good 3 hours before I eat anything after. Hope that helps

• Posted

In my experience it is the sweat caused my anxiety. This medication is what fixed it for me. I have had doctors tell me it was anxiety causing the sweating but they just didn't understand that it was the other way around.
  • Posted

I can only tell you about my experience . I have severe  palmar Hyperhidrosis ,since childhood and have tried all the usual"remedies " and nothing ever worked until I tried Iontophoresis. There is lots of info on internet about Iontophoresis and you should check it out. Anyway I tried out a iontophoresis machine called Idromed 5PC and after using it for awhile I got my hands dry and with the so called maintenance treatments they have stayed dry. changed my life ,sounds corny  but its true .you have to do the treatments every day in the beginning , but they are easy and painless.The therapy also works for the feet and the face .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.