Family planning re-operation

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have two kids and did the operation (family planning) on 2006. now i want to re-operation is it possible. Now my age 40 years, If i do this operation is it possible to make baby. Please give full details. 

Thanks.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately here are a lot of variables here.

your age, the length of time your have had the snip and the type of operation you had first time.

no one will say for certain it will work or it won't without more information, even then there are no certainties on the final outcome. Your partner could also have issues that could now prevent you having another child.

• Posted

Thanks for your feedback,

I have some doubt,

1) Success rate of pregnancy how much percentage? 

2) After ten years re-operation sperm counts?

3) My wife age now 34 years, she having normal routine period. 

Thanks.

• Posted

i have two babys and did the family planning operation on 2011. now i want to baby is it possible my age 27 years . if i do this operation is it possible . please give further details sir.
  • Posted

my age is 40 and i am having two children and completed with family planning operation.But now i want a baby again is it possible to do re-operation and have a healthy baby.
  • Posted

I have a baby girl 4 years old.

Mene 4 saal phele operation krva liya tha

Kya ab m re-opertion krva k ek or baby ki planing kr skti hu

Pls tell me

Hath vala operation huva tha

Meri age 27 years h

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.