my mistake

Posted , 2 users are following.

In my old blog called "did it cause damage," it shows that back then I kind of had the wrong idea of an anal fissure.

I assume that when I have an anal fissure there is layers or something like that that cause the anal fissure to heal, and I assume that if I'm in the beginning part of healing like the first layer and it gets damaged then I'll end up going back to day one of having an anal fissure.

My old blog called "Did it cause damage?" is something that might mistake people into thinking my anal fissure is already healed but it wasn't healed at the time I just had a different idea how an anal fissure works. It took my until I saw Dr. Miller again to realized this.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Patrick,

Just got your post. I was wondering how you are doing now with your fissure?

Best,

Myles

• Posted

The last time I saw a doctor was a week ago and he looked into my anus, he said it's halfway healed.
    • Posted

That's amazing. Are you still in a lot of pain despite it being half way healed or has the pain subsided to a level you can deal with?
    • Posted

I discovered a lot of new things. Examples, it turns out my doctor did ask me to use a stool sofetner back in December so basically there is more stuff my mom didn't tell me. I started using a squally potty. There is more things but I don't feel like telling the rest now. I also sent you a personal message to your account.
    • Posted

I responded to you private message....if you want any more advice feel free to message me. I am happy to help. As far as the stool softner, be careful as to not take too much. Make sure to drink lots of water with it when you take it....You do not want hard stools but you also do not want soft liquidy stools either.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.