ANXIETY

Posted , 3 users are following.

Have been off Gabby for over two months..doing pretty good until last night. I woke up around 3 in a full blown anxiety attack!!  Thought someone was squeezing my breast bone and had a hot flash along with it..Took a Xanax and went back to bed...it was gone in about 20 minutes..

​Will all this withdrawal ever go away??  Was on 3200 for a long time and came down way way to fast thanks to my Dr. and I have paid for it..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ive been reducing my doseage Sandy but still struggling with the final taper - hope you feel better soon.
  • Posted

Hi there can I ask why you are going off it? My dr just prescribed it for me. Thanks
    • Posted

Was on 3200 mgd for a long while for Osteo pain in knees and feet. Didn't help with pain just made me sleep!

Dr took me down to fast. Withdrawals are horrid!

Takes a long very slow taper to get off it.

Good luck!

• Posted

I was put on it post total knee replacement, it certainly helped with pain, and also dealt with the pain in my other knee - I only realised how well it was dealing with the osteo when i decided i wanted to come off it . .  . there are days when the pain is really bad that I seriously consider taking it again, then I remember how tricky the taper has been . . . now on 100 mg every third day
  • Posted

Thanks for responses. I got prescribed for it for wnxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.