hernia trouble sleeping

Posted , 3 users are following.

anyone any tips to help with trying to sleep as pain some nights is unbarable.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Julie

What kind of pain and where?, did you have the hitem hernia repair?

• Posted

no only just been dignosed with hietus hernia so awiting finding out what they doing pain terrible in stomach only way to describe is it feeels like i carrying a brick
    • Posted

Hi Julie

I wish I knew what to tell you, I didn't really have pain in the stomach before surgery.

One thing I would like to say is please if you have surgery, check out the doctor that will be doing surgery to make sure he has done many of these types of surgery. Can the pain you are having be caused by gas?

I pray you get well.

Jo

• Posted

hi jo

will do as got to get camera up me fisrt as could be gas as dont go toliet for weeks that drives me mad as well so could be pain from that

thanks jo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.