re starting

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi. I am restart orlistat today with some advice given by the nurse I have been to see. I wonder if my weight was staying the same as my portion sizes where to big. so restarting I'm going to write everything I eat down. If anyone can advice along the way I'd be very great ful

breakfast

30g of coco pops 0.8g fat

semi milk 200ml 3.4G fat

lunch

aldi wholemeal thin 0.7g fat

ham 1.2g fat

light mayo 1g

light corner yog 2g fat

apple and banana

tea.

weight watchers cottage pie 4.6g of fat

veg 0.8g fat

total 14.5g is this enough?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Good morning.

I would be staving on that. I personally would bulk it out with loads of salad and more veg.

Good luck x

• Posted

Morning Julie. I have started weighing my veg and having more veg. hopefully this time with potion control and weighing everything it will work I have also swapped what I have each day so my body doesn't get use to having the same foods. I didn't post again what I had been eating as I didn't think anyone was replying. I wish there was a more popular forum to go join.

how are you getting on??

• Posted

Hi i also have been put back on orlistat i am 5days in , it didn't work for me last time either , but i also was doing slimming world aswell last time which both diets were counteracting each other ,

I am really trying my best this time as i have a lot of weight to lose , your diet looks good to me but i would also bulk it out with more veg and fresh fruit

• Posted

hiya Nicola in think your right with the slimming world. how are you getting on 5 days in? I was thinking the weekend would be hard. But I've nearly made it. No wine though 😢 ill have a bottle when I get back to 10.10.!

hopefully this will work this time round

• Posted

According to my scales av lost 2lb , so not bad am going to just follow the orlistat book av bought its called alli i bought it for a couple of quid off ebay , its quite educational with regards to how the tablets work
    • Posted

I'll have a look for this book. may give some new ideas.ty
    • Posted

It is a white paperback book with alli wrote in different colours , it explains the tablets far better than the GP does , its based on tbe weaker strength ones but is the same diet
  • Posted

I lost a decent amount at the two week point, now at just four weeks I'm stuck and not list anymore. At GPs tomorrow for repeat prescription. So fingers crossed x
    • Posted

She maybe able to give you advice as to why you've stuck.!

let us know what advice she gives

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.