Double maybe triple orlistat

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im doubling up my orlistat no side affects so if it doesn't hurt me by next week i may spread out a 3 dose between meals

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

You can only take 1 three times a day it's not advised to take more and I would defiantly not advise it x x
    • Posted

I've taken two at a time I had to kick start the pill two weeks of nothing but I'm not I'm progressing
    • Posted

Best speak to go or something what strength u taking and are you taking a multivitamin each night x
    • Posted

On 120 mg I take a vitamin and drink vegetables juice I'm starting to eat healthier
  • Posted

What is your dosage are you on 120mg?
    • Posted

Yes but it has been two weeks about 3 days ago I doubled it yesterday it started to work
    • Posted

Yes don't double it it won't do you any good join our group on Facebook called orlistat and you can speak to other users and see there tips
    • Posted

U if they was a smaller dose wouldn't be as big of a problem but if you got them for gp they roughly no when there finished if they notice your having more than expected they will stop you from taking them
  • Posted

Ok so you were taking 1 pill 2 times a day ? So by doubling you mean you are now taking 1 pill 3 times a day, is that correct?
    • Posted

Yes I was taking 6 tabs for 3 days to get it started I took 3 a day for 2 weeks but nothing happened as far as my Dr knowing he doesn't ask you can buy it b otc
    • Posted

Just be careful as when mine stopped working Dr stopped them hoping to go back on them again end of the month x x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.