PCOS and Pills

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys, 

I have PCOS and I have irregular periods and facial hair. I was wondering, besides birth control, if any of you taken pills that help aid regular periods. I found one with great reviews, but I seem to have lost it. It is getting bad, and I would like some assistance please. Thank you very much!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi kaitlin051487

I myself do suffer from PCOS and I have stopped taking medications and started taking Agnus castus 1000mg if you look online or Holland and Barrods its formally known as Vitex this herb is ment to help people who suffer from pcos. As for the facial hair I'm dealing with myself and using my own treatment but the herbal tablet is meant to maintain all of that.

Hope this helps.

• Posted

Thank you for your response. Does it help you with periods and ovulating? Does it relieve some pain from cysts? I would like your own personal opinion on the product. 
    • Posted

Well so far it's helped me with my periods and pain but the ovulation part I couldn't tell you as I don't really monitor it cause before I use to have agonising pains but now I don't have pains nomore ever since I took this so I think I'm my opinion it's helped me and I think it would do the same for you.

Kind regards

Jade

• Posted

Hello Kaitlin, 

My name is Annie, and for a university assignment I am writing a feature on living with PCOS in a bid to raise awareness. 

I was wondering if I could possibly ask you a few questions and hear about your story of living with PCOS. 

Your help would be truely appreciated! 

Thank you, kind regards, 

Annie.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.