back ache

pain on one side

pain moving to other side

sharpish pain sometimes

nauseous

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hello. Get an appointment ASAP. Sorry your feeling so rotten.

There are a number of things it could be other than cysts. Irritable bowel, wind, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, urine infection??

I would imaging they will check bloods and urine too.

Good luck

Vicky

• Posted

Thanks vicky! Appreciate the reply. I doubt it some of them as i cud say its similar to early labour pains.

Sian

• Posted

Yes, I would say get an appointment as soon as you can.

Mine didn't have any symptoms, but we found out on "accident". My periods were pretty regular except for this month.

I'm in shambles...

• Posted

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me! Much appreciated

Sian x

• Posted

Hello Sian

I had a 3 lb ovarian aggressive cyst that had the teeth!!!

The pains you are describing are exactly the ones I had before I had an emergency operation to remove my right ovary!

That was back in the 80s!

Get yourself to GP asap!

It could well be other things, but it sounds too much like the symptoms I had!

Il never forget that pain either it was horrendous!

Like someone stabbing me in the side!

It does feel like labour pains pains too.

But I think they try to do key hole surgery now not major surgery which I had then. They do dissolving stitches too. But I still have the bikini line, much the same as a cessarian mark really. 53 years on, I've not had any more problems after having three kids, and menopause I'm still fine!

I suppose it depends how bad the situation is when the surgeon sees you.

But yes if you do have op you can't lift heavy things for a while, you have to take it easy to heal. Inside..

Anyway God bless you❤️🙏

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth, thank u so much for u reply. Much appreciated.

There is a strong family history of cyst or problems in that area.

My dr sent me on my way 2 days ago were i left crying as she ask me "so wat do u want me to do" then told me iv to wait on an appointment for gynea which is least few months away!!

I am actually tryn to tell myself im ok & its not that bad to try get ov pain ect & i am a bit anoyed that the dr thinks im making this up maybe!!

I feel so helpless & let down by NHS & i am basicly just suffering it. I was forced to drs after 2 months of suffering the pain (which seems to b gettin so much worse) by my family as i hate the drs. Tho my mother is threatening to take me to A&E

Thanks again

sian xx

• Posted

I think your mum is right if your in this much pain sweetie. Things will be done a lot quicker.

Did the doc not give you any pain relief?

You poor thing I really feel for you!

Best wishes

Vicky 🌷

• Posted

Vicky they gave me nothing!! We r ment to trust these ppl to help us! I will do everything i can to stay away from drs in future and my next step will b A&E.

Thanks for ur concern vicky.

Will hopefully b better sooner rather than later.

Sian x

• Posted

Hi Sian the fact you have family history is more than enough you should be getting fair treatment.

They should be dealing with you.

My! How the NHS has spiralled out of control!

This is ridiculous!

Just go to A&E next time you have a bad pain with it.

But if your in pain now, then demand to see a doctor at A& E and tell them there is family history.

God bless you

Liz❤️🙏

• Posted

Thanks liz im sure il get sorted at sum point. Its been away for a few hours now which is relief lol. Strongly think about taking myself and children private if i can afford it that is.

I cant thank ppl enough for ur support on this subject!!

Xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.