My dr

Posted , 4 users are following.

My dr decided to refuse to give me all my meds including this . I got a appt and wont give me any till then ???????. I called for a refill and mind you i just called and talked to her a week before said i needed refills she said ok. Then i called 2 days later and nurse said i can not till i see her ... Ok nothing till may 27th????? Im going thru alot i cant take this omg sweats nightmare no sleep.I had night pills to help to she took them and my stomach meds. I have fibrmyalgia artheritis and anxiety . And i am up down sick and alot more i cant stand it . Does it ever stop ?only been a week .

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

And no i am not a addict just a person that needed this stuff due to health issues . Just saying lol. I am a mom and grandma . My kids are older but alot of health issues at 52
  • Posted

It does believe me I've done it, too fast a taper (not my fault though) I hear you. Yesterday I got to the point where I couldn't take anymore and asked to be reinstated on ven. They wouldn't do it so today I have upped my dose of 20mg Prozac to 40mg. It's helping me oh so slowly but like you it's been utter bloody hell and I think it's inhumane to for us and others to go through this. What dosage are you on? Maybe I can support you from my experience to help you cope a little better.
    • Posted

Right im with u .She is just my dr never gave me warning it was time to see her nothing and im here to tell you i geting a ner primary dr tomorrow. Drs do not do that to patience if they know that. I just talked to her then she leaves it to the receptionest to tell me ????
    • Posted

They should put you under the care if a psychiatrist. Doctors are not qualified in this area.
  • Posted

Which meds are you on, Michelle?  You can go to the emergency and tell them you ran out of meds and are withdrawing and they may be able to take care of you  You're right - it is absolutely wrong of them to cut you off like that!  Inhumane and dangerous!
    • Posted

I can't believe for the life of me we have to tell them how to do their jobs when we are feeling so terrible. It's just so so wrong
    • Posted

Ohh i know i am with you . I have been going to her for 40 yrs now simce i was 12 and never ever have i been treate like this

• Posted

Venlafaxine,trazadone and prilosic for stomache . Thank god i have a pain management dr so i kept my muscle relaxers and pain pills

• Posted

Not good at all. Stick up for yourself make sure you get the treatment you deserve.
    • Posted

I did and all i got was the wait crap. So im calling another dr tomorrow that is actually better and will test and get the right meds for my fibromyalgia to. My sister suggested him.She has ms and he does good with her. I called my other drs office hospital head person etc my pharmacy and the pharmacy said they are going to have a word with the head people to. So we will see then.. All i know is i have to see a different one now and get back on something to help out. People are all freakin out to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.