Natural way to shrink fibroids

Posted , 7 users are following.

Pls what will I take to shrink the fibroids, am afraid of surgery pls help me

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lydia;

I was you a year ago but all to no avail(wasted a lot of money, time &energy) but am just 10 days today after my Fibrods Embolisation. You don't need surgery but I must warn you the procedure is painful afterwards but no open wounds. Ask your Gp about the procedure.

All the best,

Funmi

• Posted

I've had fibroid embolisation done and 6weeks on still get some pain. But hopefully next few months they will shrink enough to give me relief from pain and heavy periods. Just hoping it's worked then definitely been worth all the pain and tears.!!as anyone had sore breasts since having the procedure Done. I tried watching what I eat before but didn't make any difference x
  • Posted

Hi Lydia,

l wish there's a natural way to shrink fibrods. I had to go in for myomectomy after one gynecologist opened my eyes to the only best option of my case. The checking of diet, the herbal treatment and all the physical excecise l did turned to do something else for me. You don't have to be scared about surgery. The pain is just once and for a short time and you are free. Just weigh the options and go for your freedom. All the best. 

• Posted

Hi Lydia51500, I, like you was looking for natural ways to shrink my fibroids.  I was even drinking blackstrap molasses (very nasty) but nothing really helped me.  I had a minilaparotomy myomectomy on the 18th of this month and the pain was unreal then first week.  I am slowly getter better daily and knew I needed the surgery but was scared to death.  I’m actually still kind of nervous about the recovery because I’ve read that some women still have pain many many weeks after their surgery.  I am hopeful though and hope to be able to have a baby within a year.  Fibroids do unfortunately grow back.  Speak with your doc to see what is the best option for you.  I wish you all the luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.