Subdural Mematoma

Posted , 3 users are following.

Respected All Helper, 

my father having an accident in past in year 2001, that time local doctor say it's just a two switches on head and he is a normal but after went home he is having trubble with speach, imbalance walking after 2 days we decided and went for CT SCAN and he dignosed with Acute SDH,(Usually presents shortly after a moderate-to-severe head injury.) On operaton day Doc. removed more than 200 ml. blood cloating from right side of his bran....operation was successful but he is lost his total memory and does not recognise even family members and doc say that will recover in serval time 2 between 6 month, and actually he recovers well, but his personaliy is totally change and some times got an anger otherwise no one can noticed that he is sufferd with hemotoma (but only family member can judge because they knows his past personaly and nature.)

after 16 years from last 2 or 3 days is acting like one, jike a Confused speech and Lethargy and confusion , Slurred speech i am very worred i don't even have money for doc treatment. 

i wan to know that past hematoma can occured after serval years? shoud i have to consult with doctors again? please help me.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.