Ladies help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dos anyone with ibs get a bad cramping in pelvic area?like the type of cramp you get in legs?it did go away again but was very strong...iv had ultrasound of pevis abd abdo,blood test,stool sample,smear test all have been clear?any help would be appreciated thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey, I get exactly this! It feels like I'm on my first day of my period about half the month! It's exactly as you describe, cramping. I had a pelvic ultrasound last year and all was normal so they put it down to IBS. Hope this helps x
    • Posted

Its not like normal period pain though more of a tight cramping/muscular cramping pain? is yours like this?can i ask u about other symtoms?do u get lower back and pain around kidney area along with tiredness and a general feeling off unwellness?
    • Posted

Well everyone has different types of period pains so I can only describe the cramping sensation I have as the period pains I get. Yeah of course. I get pain around my left kidney area. I'm waiting for an ultrasound for this pain, although they think it's IBS related. I do have a general feeling of being unwell and tiredness but I think that is anxiety and stress related rather than anything else X
  • Posted

Hi, I had and had. But I do not what to do. I did blood test and stool too. The problem problem are with my test. First I was a littke lack of Hamoglobin and severe lack of secretory IgA which is most important I think. I do not know what to do. I feel I have bloating too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.