I'm determined to get better!

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have had a really bad last few days. not been able to stop crying at home and been in a really bad mood so did'nt think i would have been much conversation. went to my gp yesterday for a review. he has put me on 45mg of mirt [was on 30]. as for my back pain he is refering me 2 a spine clinic as i have damaged my muscles. i it still really hard but im optamistic things will get better. started CBT last thursday got my next 1 this thursday. i am also starting with a group called BAND 2day. it is a charity that helps with mental health. i am so determined to get better for me and my family i will try anything once.

5 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi lyndsey

I love your positive approach. Please let us know how you get on with the CBT.

God bless ♥

• Posted

So sorry you are having such a bad time Lyndsey , but you are doing all the right things & hopefully you will be on the road to recovery . Stay positive & think of your lovely family , take care xx
  • Posted

Hello lyndsey

So sorry to hear that your having a tough time.

This forum is awesome so any worries let us know we're probably at it too lol!

Good luck with CBT i had it and it helped a lot

You sound very proactive about getting better keep it up

S x

• Posted

HI Lyndsey,

I sounds like you have some good supports in place, in addition to the up-dose of Mirtazapine. Please be gentle with yourself - I hope you are feeling better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.