At my whits end!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

This has been going on for a while now...heavyness in stomach,pain on and above pubic bone,pain around kidney area and lower back...dont suffer these issues all at once but every single day its one off them!i have tried buscopan,mebervene,pepermint capsules abd now im on audmonal forte nothing seems to help me iv had blood tests stool sample,celiac test,smesr test and recently an ultrasound of abdomen an pelvis which have all came back clear i really dont know what else to do or where to turn and its really taking over my life...

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I get you. I get a pain in very low right pelvic area with low back pain and sometimes pulling in the upper front thigh. Blood tests came back ok as did stool test and colonoscopy but the ache is there. Gynae said all ok from that part but he didn't do ultrasound cos he thinks I don't need it. Maybe it's a muscle? Or ibs ? Dr said it could be scar tissue from appendix as the pain is around the same area although lower. So confused and annoyed
  • Posted

I've been dealing with the same issues. I have IBS from what they say.. Abnormal bowels that come and go due to depression/anxiety but I get weird pain everywhere . Right now I've been getting pain in ovary area and ab. Pain right above belly button towards the left and pain under my ribs mostly left. I'm so tired of this everyday . I've had bloodwork... Stool tests... Chest X-ray and ekgs due to bad chest pain . I'm suppose to see a GP but not til June. Idk for its stress or if I'm just thinking too much but either way... Continue to see dr and push for more tests for peice of mind. And just know you're not alone
    • Posted

Thanks nicole i have the same pain as you are describing...when al this started i had loose stools with mucus which was unusual for me as i was lucky if i went once a week!i can go most days but i have to strain others i cant go at al!i have a fast heart rate but had an ECG done aswel and that was normal im ringing drs in the morning as im always feeling exhausted and no energy although dr did say if all tests were clear ibs could be diagnosed just dont know how much longer i can deal with this!has your periods been affected?i have had lighter periods abd the pain is very severe its very draining!!
    • Posted

My periods have been heavier with clothing so wonder if it's coming from there. I also think my bikini line looks swollen but I have put on weight (I'm quite slim but went up from 56 to 59 kilos) so don't know if it's that. 2 Drs have tested that area and didn't say anything is abnormal, actually both said no swollen lymph nodes. Sometimes I wonder if it's from my ovaries but I do suffer from anxiety so everything is always looking strange to me.
    • Posted

Its so frustrating i get groin and upper thigh pain with al of this it seems there is just so much going on that you forget...i dont notice swelling but i am a very anxious person so this dosnt help matters i am on some meds to help control anxiety which do help to a certain extent but just havnt found anything to help with al this pain...reasurring knowing that others have simular things going on!hope u get sorted soon
    • Posted

I was getting mucous too but I haven't lately! No blood either just either loose or constipation! At one point I was so stressed and constipated and kept worrying about it that it got worse! Once I saw dr and they did my stool test I told myself ok! Calm down and try not to stress! And sure enough as my stress went down it went away! The ER dr told me you don't have to go every day. Even every other day or two days is ok! So my advice to you is try not to stress and trust me I'm the same way as you guys but we are here to help each other with positive vibes and help with as much info as we can. Your mind especially with anxiety can play so many tricks on you .. If u have health anxiety it's even worse. And add stress forget it it's like your a bomb waiting to explode lol.. I get pain where my kidneys are at too and it hurts... Belly area.. Left ribs ... Chest (heart) area... Sharp pains in back of eyes and head... Sometimes I fee like someone's sitting on my chest and I can't breathe... Tingling on legs and hands.. I mean I can go on and on but it's stress ... I have an appt with my gyno next Tuesday and GP in June so we will see but it's so hard cause we think the worst and that's our problem! The advice I can also give is do not Google ....... It is only gonna make u worse trust me.... Anyhow.. Hope this helps ....
    • Posted

As an aside, Ella, it may be worth checking your blood heamoglobin and body iron stores (serum ferritin) if your periods have been heavier and continue to be. Anaemia / low iron stores can be a cause of fatigue, shortness of breath, lightheadedness when standing up from seated position.
    • Posted

They said they did that test but have histology report appointment on 30 May
  • Posted

I know how u feel..am going through the same stuff..all test so far come back normal..just had a stool test waiting on it..the Dr's are getting on my last nerve..because its like they dont believe when u saying u are in pain..making people think they crazy or something..like i told the Dr's i know my body..
    • Posted

I hate that I feel the same way! It's like we are feeling this pain but sometimes it's our brain... We feel all this pain and once a certain test comes back the pain goes away... But it's hard to find a good dr these days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.